Chemical Peels in New Jersey
A chemical peel is one of the least invasive and most effective ways to improve the appearance of your skin. Sun exposure, acne, or just getting older can leave your skin tone uneven, wrinkled, spotted or scarred. A chemical peel is a treatment in which an acid solution is used to remove the damaged outer layers of the skin, creating a smoother, youthful appearance. This makes chemical peels an ideal choice for Philadelphia and New Jersey area patients hoping to achieve brighter, more even skin tone.
Who Should Consider Chemical Peels?
Formulated for specific skin types, a chemical peel in the Philadelphia area can help improve:
- Acne or mild acne scars
- Age and liver spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Irregular skin pigmentation
- Rough skin and scaly patches
- Sun-damaged skin
Our medical esthetician will determine which chemical peel is best suited for our New Jersey and Philadelphia patients.
Various Chemical Peels We Offer
- Clarifying Salicylic Peel corrects blackheads, whiteheads (clogged pores), and uneven skin tone.
- Glycolic NeoPeel — 20%, 40% and 60% - A superficial peel that combines glycolic acid and skin brightening agents to help minimize the signs of aging skin.
- Obagi Radiance Peel corrects and revitalizes dull skin, revealing a natural glow ideal for fine lines, acne, and sun damaged skin.
- ZO Ossential Stimulator Peel — The perfect "lunchtime" peel for all skin types, providing healthier skin with no irritation or down time.
- Rejuvenize Peel reduces the appearance of fine lines, and wrinkles, sun damage, mild acne scarring, hyperpigmentation and melasma.
- ZO 3- Step Peel — An aggressive-strength peel suitable for all skin types and colors. Enhances skin's natural DNA protection, and boosts collagen for visible firming and wrinkle reduction.
- ViPeel is a medium-depth exfoliation treatment, ideal for moderate hyperpigmentation, fine lines, mild acne scarring, and pronounced visible signs of aging
- ViPeel with Booster is a ViPeel with a higher concentration, making the peel 25 percent stronger.
After a chemical peel, New Jersey and Philadelphia women and men tell us the result is a more even skin tone, fewer wrinkles and scars, and an overall youthful appearance.
View before & after photos of many of our procedures.View Photo Gallery